Saturday, April 23, 2011

Soccer Star Cookies




 These are some soccer cookies that I put together for a team get together.


I would like to begin by apologizing to the world of soccer. Yes, the black part of the soccer ball has one too many sides. I would also like to apologize to the world of science, as I have been made aware that this shape that I created is actually physically impossible. To be honest, I'm not much of a soccer fan. The closest I have gotten to playing soccer in the last few years is playing ultimate Frisbee in soccer cleats. But that's okay. I was really happy to be able to make these cookies. I saw them as a bit of a challenge and had a lot of fun making them.


But what's the point of a soccer ball cookie if there is no one to kick it around?


My favourite part of these were their little cleats and the nail polish on their fingers. These little cookies are pretty, but they can definitely kick some grass!

 
I designed this one after my own likeness. Just a little bit crazy looking.


...and here is the final product. The soccer ball has to be the most difficult to turn into a cookie. Now that I have conquered it, I am ready to take on any sport that comes my way!

1 comment:

  1. You can make us football ones, for when we're in the US during the Superbowl. Btw, i don't know that there is a correlation between the 'possible-ness' of a cookie, and it's deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete