Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hole in Fortyone!



These were for a golfer on his forty-first birthday. Yes, I realize that a hole in forty one is not a exactly a good score, but it accurately reflects the score when I play a game of golf. In fact, this is the closest encounter I have had with golf in three years.I like to think I'm better at making golf cookies than actually playing the game. Hopefully.

Yes I realize that there is no Hole 41 and that Par 41 is extreme, but again, if you are playing golf with me you should prepare for a long game. The golf Green cookie was made with a jellybean shaped cutter that came in a set of Easter cutters. I thought it would never be used- who wants a boring jellybean cookie - but it was perfect for this project!


This bouquet included a combination of traditional Decorated Delectables Cookies as well as some chocolate cookies with mint icing (all pictured above).

Last but not least, a showcase of the terrible golfing outfits that were so fun to create. Can't you just picture the pros on television walking out onto the green in these pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment